Thursday 25 October 2012

Let's go to the beach, each, let's go get away...

After what seems forever, I have finally completed the stressfulness of my college work and in 6 hours I'll be at the airport on my way to my 11 day holiday! -Thank god!- I'm away for 11 days in the gorgeous Carribean; couldn't ask for a better get away. Hello sun, sea and white sand. Goodbye rain, fog and cold. Hopefully will come back glowing, if anything just hoping to be rested! University applications done, assignments done, now just the busy rush of Christmas for when I return. :( Goodbye beautiful amber leaves, hello naked trees. 
p.s. I'm taking my laptop with me, so with a bit of luck (and wifi) I will keep posts coming- if not I have some scheduale; just for you!
Enjoy your Halloween break and stay safe! ♥


From a cold wintery day with hats and scarves, to the departure to my holiday. 
At the hotel near the aiport now. Hopefully will be sharing pictures from the carribean- we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment