Sunday 9 December 2012

The good, the bad, and the crazy...

...this pretty much sums up my previous week and the weeks up to Christmas as I can imagine. I'm really sorry for the lack of posts- I am just as irritated to not have the time or inspiration to have made amazing posts for you this last week. However, my week was filled with good moments; had a successful inteview and open day at one of my University choices- which means I won't be working at my local supermarket next year definitely at a University! The bad; my mother is very sick these last few weeks and in lots fo pain so have been taking her to doctors appointments and running aorund for medicines etc. And the plain, right crazy; had to train someone as part of my college course, lots of depressing thick assignments and everyday I haven't been at college I have been at work dealing with the Christmas customer rush. So - this is my apology post. Stay tuned this week though and i promise to finish my aready started posts of Christmas, Celebs and fashion AW12 trends - the usual really?♥

No comments:

Post a Comment