Friday 25 January 2013

SS13 Trends...

If you haven't noticed already, the trends for Spring/Summer 2013 are beginning to make an appearance in the shops and this season they are very bright, bold and stand out just a tad- isn't that what this sunny time is all about? 
I love Autumn colours; the scarves and boots, and of course Christmas and snow in Winter with wellies and hats but the Summer is my favourite. I like the Spring build up to Summer and I'm looking forward to the exciting things happening this year. Of course 2012 had the olympics and girls holiday which was unforgettable but every year is a new adventure.
I narrowed it down to 4 of the trends for this SS13, I didn't include the trend of 60's and 90's that's coming this year as well as stripes, even though I can't wait to see them in the shop. I wonder if I will be buying in to these following trends, I'm kinda warming to paisley- beautifully random ♥

Lots of Patterns/Paisley;
Dress-  Mango
Blouse- Asos 


Shiney/Metallic;
Skirt-   Rare
Dress- Lashes of London


Neon is back;
Jeans-     H&M
Sweater- Topshop


Black and white/Mono;
Dress-    ASOS
Sweater- Warehouse

1 comment: