Monday 4 November 2013

Adverts that are magical...

Hello Start to Christmas 2013, already! I don't know about you, but it's officially Christmas when the Coke Cola advert appears on TV. The sound of 'The holidays are coming...' just sets the mood to the countdown. As of yet, being only November 4th, I have not seen my Coke advert, but here are two beautiful ones (I'm not going to lie, David Gandy was a main reason I liked the M&S advert) that have just been released and show what magic comes with Christmas. If you haven't already seen them, enjoy! ♥

2 comments:

  1. both soooo cute. i just got chills and i'm officially in the christmas spirit now!!! XO

    the well-traveled wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore both, but the M&S is especially gorgeous because it's so magical and whimsical :)

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete