Sunday 26 January 2014

Connections with Carrie Bradshaw...

During a lecture at Uni this week my flatmate, friend and classmate tagged me in a photo that made her think of me and that she knew i'd love. This photo is displayed below.
Manolo Blahnik court heels displayed in Liberty in London with the royal blue satin pair at the front; the ones Carrie Bradshaw wore in the Sex and the City film to her wedding aka her engagement shoes.

My flatmates favourite film is Sex and the City and I also love it, but the main reason she tagged me is because she knows my taste. Similar to that of Carries; feminine, stylish and fashionable (hopefully).
Maybe because I'm Ill (for the millionth time at Uni) and have been watching nothing but Sex and the City, that it has recently inspired me, but I do remember why it has been such a famously popular show/films. 


"Year after year, 20-something women come to New York City in search of the 2 L's; Labels and Love." 

-Being a 20-something women myself now, this sure is a favourite quote of mine from the film.

When I asked my friend why it's her favourite film she told me; "I just love it: it makes me laugh, it makes me cry, makes me think, makes me remember and of course the clothes" of course.
It shows friendship and fashion- and they're my two favourite things. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment